Monday, December 29, 2008

Worship Recap from 12-28

WOW!!!

That's about all I can say about how incredible worship was yesterday!

Take It All didn't work out, but that's cause I threw that one at Paul last minute and he didn't have time to learn it...my bad! But Salvation Is Here fit the bill for a great opener - nice job on the bass on that one Paul.

Your Grace Is Enough and Sing to the King are both great songs and I'm always amazed at how the congregation reacts, and engages at the last line of verse 2 right before Kevin jams on a great guitar solo!

Zach nice job covering for Meghan with the melody line for the intro and turn around on Who Is Like You...it was a nice addition to have you playing those! And Here In Your Presence, just couldn't let that song end...I'm so grateful to have a team that can follow when we take a different direction with a song and make it sound like we planned to do that!!!!

What an incredible day of worshipping God - already excited about next Sunday!!!

I Also thought I'd share some of an email I got yesterday...

... I just wanted to let you know what a blessing it has been to be at Mesa First. We have not decided that this is home yet, but we have "visited" about 8 times or so...We love your passion and down to earth, real, approach to God.  There is NOTHING better than just being in His presence.  Every need, every care becomes insignificant in His presence...


No comments: