Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Birthday

Some 2000 years ago when Jesus was born, those who came to visit him brought gifts as a way of honoring the Saviour of the world!

Forty-four years ago there was another birth that has had a lasting impact on my life...that's when my wonderful, incredible, smart, loving, caring, funny, smokin' hot wife was born! Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing the birth of my wife to the birth of our Saviour. I'm just saying that when Star was brought into the world on Christmas day, 1964 - it was quite possibly the best gift her mom ever gave me for Christmas.

She has been an incredible wife, mother, friend, advisor, counselor, encourager that anyone could ever dream of being blessed with. Thanks babe for being so great!

I Love You Star!



No comments: