Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful For...

Today is Thanksgiving, the day we celebrate what we are thankful for. So I thought I'd share some of the things I'm thankful for:

- My Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that Christ has saved my life.

- My wonderful wife, Star, you are truly the best thing that's happened to me. I am blessed because I have you in my life. I love you.

- My incredible kids (Kyle, Zach, Erica & Alexia), I don't know what we've done to deserve such great kids, but I am thankful and proud to be your father!

- The rest of my family...even the in-laws.  ;)  I am blessed to have two great families to be part of - you're all the best.

- My church, Mesa First - what a fun ride we're on, wouldn't change anything about the journey we're taking right now.

- My awesome team! I simply could not do what I do without such a great team supporting me. From the tech booth, to the vocals and the band—you are all such a blessing to me and I count it a great honor and privilege to serve you and this great community.

Here's hoping you all have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.


No comments: