Friday, November 28, 2008

Sleepless in Gilbert

On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, the kids and I went down to Casa Grande to hang out with my family (Star had to work).  I was bad and had a Mountain Dew and 2 Diet Cokes...got home around 11:30 PM, went to bed...couldn't sleep cause of all the caffeine I had.

One weird thing that happened was all the random times that I happened to look over at the digital clock next to my bed.  You may not think that this really happened, that maybe just maybe I'm taking some creative writing liberties here.  But truth be told, I actually did happen to look over at my clock at all of the following times:

12:34

1:23

2:34

3:45

4:54 

Darn it I missed the last one by two minutes)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That really is strange. You are like an updated version of Rain Man.

Anonymous said...

That was my comment btw.

Star Forbis said...

And lucky for you, you never woke me up once!