Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Total Manly Moment

So tonight I experienced one incredible "manly moment." I was in the men's room at a restaurant and I was....um....taking care of business...when I caught myself humming and singing (out loud) the following lines, "see that girl, watch that scene, she is the dancing queen."

Once I realized I was singing "Dancing Queen" by Abba in the men's room...I'm sure my face turned all shades of red and I quickly took inventory and was relieved to find that I was the only one in the bathroom...WOW I felt like a manly man at that point!

PLEASE NOTE: In my defense, my wife got the movie Mamma Mia for Christmas as well as Abba's greatest hits and her and the girls were listening to that CD on the way to the restaurant...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Ha!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!!!!!!!!!! I was singin that in the bathroom during morning service, Just kidding, i was singin Claptons Layla, way cooler!

Tara said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for being willing to be completely humiliated in order to bring us a good laugh!